Believing Is Seeing

Welcome back to Believing Is Seeing , Guest! Your last visit was on .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to BIS
We are a newly opened Rise Of The Guardians based roleplaying forum, and we welcome both canons from the books and movie as well as original characters.

Please be sure to read the rules and guidelines! You can contact the admins by Private Messaging the Man In The Moon account.
Navigation
*Help Desk/questions
*Rules & Information
*The Canons List
*Application Form
*Meet The Staff!!
Latest topics
» FIGHT LIKE GODS
Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:06 am by Guest

» Poor Unfortunate Souls [jcink/fairytales/no wc/short app]
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:57 pm by Guest

» Six paths of destiny
Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:37 am by Guest

» SOULMATE ♥ [IF].  can you find yours?
Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:40 pm by Guest

» I'll be baacckkk
Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:01 pm by Toothiana

» Site Activity!
Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:27 am by Man In The Moon

» Returning to BIS
Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Ebony Thompson

» Toothiana
Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:13 am by Ebony Thompson

» Bordertown: An Elfside Story (Now with a Guest-Friendly Birthday Event!)
Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm by Guest

Affiliates
Guardians Arising

RPG-D

-----------------

Affiliate with us here!
Credits!
"Rise of the Guardians" - belongs to DreamWorks.

"The Guardians of Childhood" - belongs to William Joyce.

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED.

Share | 

Greetings, fellow Doves~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ahlix
Spirit
Spirit

: : The Beholder of Coincidental Consequences

PostSubject: Greetings, fellow Doves~   Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:40 am

Hello there. ^^ Apologies as I have terrible introductory skills when it comes to joining new sites and getting to know the people blatantly, but I shall make do with what I can provide!

My name is Perih, and I actually stumbled upon the site through another construction of another Rise of the Guardians site! XD However it's still in a long process of construction so I figured to take a peak here, and it seems very calm and not as flooded other forums that tend to scary me away. Fortunately for you all, I'm fond of this place so you have to keep me. o.o Muhahaha!

I'm 20 years of age, and I've been roleplaying for nearly 11 years now. I recently got approved of the Spirit of Mischief whom's name is Ahlix (obviously derp?XD), and I might bring a few more of my beloved originals here at a further date; so I'm definitely a plot-holic haha. I have an array of characters and such... so I suppose it all depends on what you guys would like to see join next. I figured I'd make a Spirit first since they've yet to populate; and hope that Ahlix can be an amusing one. ^^ Well! Enough of this awkwardness as I scoot over to the plotting threads...

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Ebony Thompson
Admin
Admin

: : Admin Ebony// Site creator

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Doves~   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Welcome to the site Perih, Im so glad to have you here <3 The activity here is a little bit slow since we've only been open for about 2/3 weeks now! But hopefully you can help us out with that?? But I'm glad you like this place and we didn't scare you away!! I too hate big intimidating sites, So I know how you feel!

I really loved reading about Ahlix, and I'd love to roleplay with him at somepoint though my only character is Ebony here until I finish up my Sandy app. But I dont see that being a problem since Ebony is quite dark and mischievous herself. They should thread sometime, I'm sure there's a plot there somewhere.

Again welcome, and I love you for joining us!!

~Admin Ebony <3
Back to top Go down
Ahlix
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Doves~   Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Eep! I'm glad you enjoy him! And certain up to plot with Ms. Ebony, I've actually peered into her current thread with Jack and Pitch... made my feels all tingly. I think she and Ahlix would hit off quite well! I'm actually working on a particular graph for his plot page so I'll hopefully have that up fairly soon for some more detailed works of who/what/when/where.

Back to top Go down
Jack Frost
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Doves~   Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:25 am

Heya! I'm Robert, I am ALSO 20 years of age and have been RPing for about that long. 10-11 years give or take. I usually say 10 just to not scare people off? Anyway.. It's been a while at this point haha.

If you can't tell I play Jack Frost, so maybe Ahlix and Jack can get up to some FUN ... MISCHIEF?! 8D
Back to top Go down
Ahlix
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Doves~   Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:28 am

Haha, it certainly has been awhile. But like anything in the lovely life, time provides experience.

I would absolutely adore some Jack/Ahlix mischief prowling around! I think the two would hit it right on the nail between Jack's snow and Ahlix's slight power over wind. It just takes that one little push to send someone flying down an icy path of... [self defined justice?]. Hah. XD Regardless I think it'd be tons of fun for them two to tango.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Doves~   Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:05 am

Sweet beans. Jack does travel by wind haha, so they can... Do terrible things together.. But you know in a good way. At least in their heads it'll be something good?

Hmm, where shall you like to locate the RP?
Back to top Go down
Ahlix
Spirit
Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Doves~   Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:07 am

Hrrmmm... I could somehow wiggle Ahlix over to Jack's hometown? Granted due to Jack individually, it is a place Ahlix visits often. I'll go ahead and throw up a starter. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Doves~   Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:25 am

Sweet! Just tell me when you got that up. :3
Back to top Go down
Ebony Thompson
Admin
Admin

: : Admin Ebony// Site creator

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Doves~   Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:33 am

He's already got it up XD it's in burgess, called it takes to to tango. just letting you know~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, fellow Doves~   

Back to top Go down

Greetings, fellow Doves~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believing Is Seeing  :: Welcome :: Say "Hello"-
Jump to: