Believing Is Seeing

Welcome back to Believing Is Seeing , Guest! Your last visit was on .

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to BIS
We are a newly opened Rise Of The Guardians based roleplaying forum, and we welcome both canons from the books and movie as well as original characters.

Please be sure to read the rules and guidelines! You can contact the admins by Private Messaging the Man In The Moon account.
Navigation
*Help Desk/questions
*Rules & Information
*The Canons List
*Application Form
*Meet The Staff!!
Latest topics
» FIGHT LIKE GODS
Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:06 am by Guest

» Poor Unfortunate Souls [jcink/fairytales/no wc/short app]
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:57 pm by Guest

» Six paths of destiny
Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:37 am by Guest

» SOULMATE ♥ [IF].  can you find yours?
Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:40 pm by Guest

» I'll be baacckkk
Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:01 pm by Toothiana

» Site Activity!
Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:27 am by Man In The Moon

» Returning to BIS
Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:17 am by Ebony Thompson

» Toothiana
Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:13 am by Ebony Thompson

» Bordertown: An Elfside Story (Now with a Guest-Friendly Birthday Event!)
Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm by Guest

Affiliates
Guardians Arising

RPG-D

-----------------

Affiliate with us here!
Credits!
"Rise of the Guardians" - belongs to DreamWorks.

"The Guardians of Childhood" - belongs to William Joyce.

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED.

Share | 

Rylie Mitoka

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Rylie Mitoka   Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Character Name: Rylie Mitoka

Nickname(s): Ry, Mit

Guardian, Spirit, or Human: Human

Physical Appearance:
Little Rylie is just that. Little, or at least short. For a 16 year old she is the height of a 12 year old. She is small and lean, with a slim build and slightly broad shoulders. She has long, stormy blue hair with dark electric blue streaks. Her eyes are small and almond shape. Her eye colour is bright, emerald green and her face is round. Her mouth is just a small line and her nose is just...well...average. She weighs around 41 kilos and is flat chested.

She prefers dark over light colours and is generally seen wearing a plain black shirt with a long sleeve grey shirt underneath with black short jeans and black runners. She wears a dark blue armband on her left arm along with a stormy blue wristband. On her right hand is a black bracelet with two charms on it. The first charm is a silver star shape and has a small sapphire in the centre. The second charm is made from obsidian and it's in the shape of a moon.

Mental Health:
She's relatively strong-minded but she falls to the fear of darkness and there could be a slight trace of Multiple Personality Disorder or MPD for short.

Physical Health:
Despite being slim and lean she's in relatively good health, though she tends to forget that she's a girl despite the long hair, and gets teased for being flat chested, this kinda annoys her and is possibly her one of her weaknesses. Her complexion is always pale so she looks like she's sick all the time.

Personality/Attitude:
Optimistic, sweet, joyful, withdrawn, shy, outgoing, serious, curious, direct, hesitant, fragile...Rylie's personality is very conflicting and make her feel like breaking down a lot, though she keeps herself in check because she is strong-minded. Despite the positive's and slightly negative traits she has more negative traits like; Naivety, stubborn, ignorant, charismatic and maybe even a touch hesitant. She has got to be careful of how she acts and reacts because her personality might end up making people think she's got more MPD than she actually does.

Guardian/Spirit connection: Contrary to common belief, despite being strong-minded she believes in Pitch Black. This could be because of her childhood drama that caused her fear of darkness, her conflicting personality and the slight trace of MPD. Despite her belief and her personality she has a connection with the Sandman. Despite the fear of darkness she always dreams and thinks about the light. Her optimistic side is always telling her to look at the brighter side of life. Her curiousness leads her to dream and wonder about the unknown. She dreams about being able to be a kid despite her age.

Biography:
"Why did you do this to me? I would have been fine if you hadn't made me rebel."

Rylie never had a good life, her parents were harsh and strict and wanted Rylie to be perfect. When Rylie was old enough to go to school, her parents enrolled her in a high standard academic school, but Rylie rebelled, she ended up getting expelled from that school and her parents shut her away in a dark room for weeks on end. Only ever opening the door to give Rylie food and to ask her if she had learnt her lesson. Rylie ended up home-schooled and even then rebelled. Rylie never had any friends and was barely let out of the house.

"If it weren't for you I wouldn't believe in darkness and fear."

The time she spent in that room she thought she'd lose her mind. She began seeing shadows cross her eyes, seeming darker than darkness itself. She grew afraid. She wanted out though she wouldn't admit that. She stayed strong both mentally and physically.

"Being stuck in a room full of fears is not someone's ideal dream."

When Rylie started high school and could opt for computer mechanics and engineering she settled into the school and kept to the high standards which served Rylie well as she wanted a degree in computer engineering and mechanics. She got put up a few grades and was able to finish high just before she turned 16.

"How is this fair? I loved you to death but you treated me like an experiment."

Her parents were pleased and they kept questioning her intelligence which Rylie complied to but she got tired of it and kind of rebelled. She once again got put in the dark room for failing to answer her parents questions. This lasted for several days, since Rylie found a way out and ran away from home. She's studying computers to get a degree and go for a PHD.

" When I left I turned and smiled and said 'If I were perfect like you so wished, how would I have become the person I am today? It was because I caused trouble that I got what I wanted, and what I wanted was just to be happy.' and for that I'm glad I left you behind."

~Computers~
~Snow~
~Sunlight~
~Being out in the open~

Dislikes:
~Darkness~
~Laziness~
~Sweets~
~Music~
~Loud noises~

Anything Else Relevant: whether or not Sandman knows about Rylie's connection to him is entirely up to Sandman's RP'er. I'm not trying to powerplay or godmod or anything.

Last edited by Rylie Mitoka on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Man In The Moon
Admin
Admin

: : Administrative account

PostSubject: Re: Rylie Mitoka   Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:26 pm

Thank you for your application!! YAY a new member!!! Allow us to shower you with love and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for giving our new forum a chance!! Razz

Your application is currently PENDING, there are just a few changes I'd like you to make:

-Your spirit/guardian connection: You stated that she believes in Pitch, and that's perfectly fine! But which spirit or Guardian is she actually connected with? Basically, this should be the spirit/guardian that matches her personality the most. Since she dislikes darkness, I doubt it would be Pitch. so just add to that ^^

- You should have an avatar image, which you can add in your profile by clicking the EDIT button in the top navigation bar. I've made a few for you that you can use, or you can go ahead and fine something better Smile

Other than these really little things, I loved your application! So welcome to BIS!
~ Admin Ebony
Back to top Go down
http://rotgbelievers.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Rylie Mitoka   Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:50 pm

I've made the edit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Man In The Moon
Admin
Admin

: : Administrative account

PostSubject: Re: Rylie Mitoka   Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Welcome! Your character has been accepted!
You may now start posting the the RP areas of the forum.

I like Rylie, I think maybe she would get along with Ebony since they both believe in Pitch. Thanks for making the edit!! <3
~ Admin Ebony
Back to top Go down
http://rotgbelievers.forumsrpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rylie Mitoka   

Back to top Go down

Rylie Mitoka
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believing Is Seeing  :: Rules & Applications :: Characters :: Accepted-
Jump to: